Mother sex chat wihout registration

22-Jan-2018 14:06

You can ask that any new accommodation be tested out for a certain period of time.Then the Team can meet again when this time period is up, to determine if the accommodation is working or if a new one should be tried.My child has been very very successful when given accommodations of both ET and Paper Pencil based tests.Can anyone tell me if I have any recourse for this action?You could make a complaint to the state education agency or request mediation.Contact your state parent training & information center. JG: Emily, Did the Team explain why the accommodation was no longer valid?

You can request a Prior Written Notice from them explaining why they cannot, or will not do this.

Many parents that I work with have had great success this way.